Enrol now for 2019
Labertouche Primary’s aim is to empower students to become independent learners who value knowledge and practise our core values: learn, care, respect and share.
Labertouche Primary School is a small rural school in beautiful West Gippsland, within a ten minute drive from Drouin and Longwarry. Established in 1882, Labertouche primary draws students from neighbouring towns and surrounding rural areas. Our current student enrolment sits at twenty five students. Classes are divided into a Junior- Foundation – Grade 2 and Senior- Grades 3 – 6 class.
Here are just a few reasons to experience the difference that Labertouche Primary School can make for your family:
- Our reputation and student population is growing.
- As a small school we have the advantage of knowing all of our students, and their learning needs, very well.
- Our facilities include an indoor sandpit, extensive playground, multipurpose football oval, synthetically surfaced basketball court and a four-bay
stainless-steel kitchen designed for student use.
- We have the capacity, room and resources to provide more students with the kind of learning that other schools can only dream of.
- Technological learning is part of both our future, and present, with newly purchased class sets of iPads and netbooks for student use.
- Our NAPLAN results are steady, with targeted improvement goals in focus.
- We are only ten minutes from Bunyip, ten minutes from Longwarry and a twenty five minute drive from Pakenham.
As Labertouche Primary School continues to evolve we would love you to become part of our journey.
Call the school to arrange a tour, drop by the office to have a chat with our staff or make a plan to drop in to our Open Days. More information will be forthcoming on the website.
Our School Values are:
LEARN, CARE, RESPECT, SHARE
Principal – Labertouche Primary School